2018–2019 School Calendar
2018–2019 Family Handbook
For complete information about general procedures, academic policies, and DLS activities, ask the school office for a copy of the 2018–2019 Family Handbook.
School Delay & Cancellation
Dubuque Lutheran School will follow the decision of the Dubuque Community School District in the event of weather and other emergency related closings, delayed starts, or early dismissals. The only notification will be given through the local media per the phrase “Dubuque Public and Parochial.”
- 1-HOUR-DELAY — school begins at 9:30am with arrival time beginning at 9:15am
- 2-HOUR-DELAY — school begins at 10:30am with arrival time beginning at 10:10am
- EARLY DISMISSAL — dismissal begins at 1:20pm unless noted otherwise
Check the school district Inclement Weather Hotline (563.552.3035) for weather-related delays and school cancellations.
- Student Registration Form
- SCRIP Profit Designation Form
- Distribution of Medication Form
- Supplemental School Health Report
- Volunteer Registration Form
- Safe Driver Form 2018-2019
- Financial Donation Form
- Dubuque Lutheran School Brochure 2017–2018
Students and parents love Dubuque Lutheran School. This is an exceptional place where your child will excel academically within a secure Christian environment. But despite the outstanding student-to-teacher ratio (currently an average of 14 students per classroom), we still need parents and community members to participate and join the school community. Click here to find out how you can get involved and make a real and practical difference in the lives of DLS students.
You buy groceries, household supplies, go out to eat, and shop online. Now you can earn tuition credit for buying things you already buy! Through the SCRIP Program, families are able to use 75% of the profits earned from their SCRIP orders for tuition credit. For complete details, click here.